After attending one of the medical plan presentations by Lee, many of our members stated that they still didn’t feel they knew enough to make an informed choice. Toward that end, your Health and Welfare Committee members have been gathering information. They’ve held meetings where they’ve gone through summary document plans one by one, they’ve taken work home and given up lunch hours to get together and review findings. They have held meetings with the Guild’s benefit consultants and have put together enough solid facts that should help you make the best plan choice for you and your family, which can be found below. Thanks to Jim Gallagher (committee chair), Greg Cancelada, Lisa Godoski, John Mues, Jack Naudi, Michael Sorkin and Judy Vandewater.
The following files will be available for download shortly:
- Pulitzer PPO vs Lee Post Dispatch PPO Plan
- Pulitzer Red v Pulitzer Select v Lee Select
- Pulitzer White v Lee Traditional
- Pulitzer Blue v Lee Value
- Or download all of this information in an excel file
- Here is an online version of the summary handout